Sunday, December 9, 2012

Pretty Felt! From Me to You!

So here we go, felt.  I have loved making my felt flowers but I got frustrated with the quality and colors.  
Pink hand embroidered felt flower
My favorite felt flower to date

I wanted all the pretty colors I saw everywhere but every fabric store I run into has these craft felt colors that just don't work for me.  I looked into buying sheets of felt and about fell over at the prices.  So here you are.  I'm going to try my hand at selling these wonderful colors of felt that I've seen with the quality of having actual wool included in the blend.  On top of that, since this is not an attempt at making an income to support myself on, I'm willing to, quite frankly, not make much off of it.  As with everything else I do, it doesn't happen all that quickly.  Here are two of my first packs of felt to offer you.  I have a listing for both a set of 8 sheets and a set of 16.  Eventually, I hope to have some fun stuff for you to make with these.  That's the plan at least.


Sweetheart Valentines Wool Felt Pack

Sweetheart Valentines Wool Felt Pack


Rustic Christmas Wool Felt Pack

Rustic Christmas Wool Felt Pack


Oh yeah, the best part of all. The felt is made 100% in the USA. It sure means something to me to be able to support my own country. Details of the wool blend can be found on the Etsy listing. I have plenty more to go so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment